Note* Setup.cfg file is used to customized your camera settings; loaded into your SD card.
You can edit this file using PC Manager.
- Log into trackmycam.com with your account information.
- On the home page, the dashboard:-Select a vehicle that you wish to download the setup.cfg file from.
*Note: Vehicle must be on and icon is shown BLUE , to remote download the setup file.
- Once vehicle is clicked, displayed on the right side you will find this remote connect icon. Click it.
- Click Download setup.cfg button to download the setup file.
Note* You can also upload a new setup file with the Upload setup.cfg button once you edit the necessary changes on PC manager.
- Save the file accordingly to edit later . Your done!
How to: Access the camera setup.cfg file manually (from micro sd card)
Leave a reply
You must login or register to add a new comment .