Once logged into your account on trackmycam.com
- Click Management from the top menu. (your background color may vary).
- From the left navigation, under Management; Click Geofence
- Then Click Insert
- Type in your Geofence name. Then click Save.
- Now click into your geofence name that was created.
- Then click “Add Geofence area”
- Once the map opens, move/zoom to the area you want to set geofence.
- Now, click on the map to draw multiple points to complete a shaded area for your fence.
Note* Reset/Undo button on top if needed to redraw.
- Once done, click Save.
- Once your back on the Geofence main page; to the right, find and click “Target vehicle”.
- Now Select the vehicle you want to apply with the GEO fence you created.
Note: Check & Uncheck All Vehicle is an option.
- That’s it. You have successfully setup geofencing for your vehicles!
Event notifications will be sent out as your geofence name you have created.