To save the actual video file or entire folder:
(good for major incident that you may need to save a hard copy for).
- Power down camera.
- Remove memory card Micro SD card from camera.
- Insert Micro SD card to PC.
- Go to “My PC” or “My Computer”.
- Select the Memory card drive. (Yours may be drive lettter: D-E-F-G etc).
- Click the folder called Normal.
- Navigate to the correct folder by date & time.
As you may notice, file name and folder is saved in a year/month/day _ seconds/minutes/hours format.
*Note: File name is also shown to be the same in PC Manager* Write it down if it helps you find it easier.
- Once you find the file you need;
Drag on drop the file or entire folder to your desktop and save it in a safe location on your computer.
Note* Double click the file to verify it to be the right video that you are saving.