- Log into trackmycam.com
- From the main dashboard;
Select an online vehicle (blue) from your vehicle group on your left.
- Then select the live stream icon.
- A window will open up for Live Streaming the vehicle;
-On the left top corner; Toggle from Front to In-Cabin video view.
* Reverse Camera button will show only if it detects a 3rd camera installed.
* 1-8 frames per second is standard for Live View, smooth speed varies on your location and data connection speed.
* Auto video pause is enabled after 10 seconds; this will prevent draining your allocated monthly data if the live stream window is accidentally left open.
-On the right top corner; Toggle from the 3 available options to show only:
Image & Audio, Image only or Audio only.
- That’s it!
Remember that your vehicle have allocated monthly data usage.
Use your data plan wisely, as live streaming video use up alot of data.To upgrade your data plan from a 1 gb plan, please contact
Don’t forget to watch our quick trackmycam.com dashboard intro video.
This will briefly give you the basic walk around and how to use the online cloud.