There are two ways to retrieve video:
1. Remote access the camera from the cloud
2. Manually pull the memory card for reviewing (save as hard copy).
PC Manager (player/camera software setup) is required to be installed for any video playback:
To remotely playback video from the cloud, go to the link below:
We highly suggest you train your drivers to use this button on ANY incident/accident.
This button will trigger an event notification & send a video to the cloud server once pushed; 30 secs before and after the event. Great to time stamp an event to know exactly where to look, if dispatch was away and not monitoring.
Settings in each vehicle will have to be disable/enable to allow specific events to only upload your required event video. This will ensure no data waste on the 4g network.
The hazard button is enable by default.
Remote Connect from the Cloud – Request / Pull data from vehicle
(great when you know exact time and date to pull video, if not; you will use up alot data to download and search)
Your vehicle must be color or blue to do this. When is is black or offline you can not connect to it.
1. Next Download PC Manager (player) & install the software.
Click Here to Download PC Manager.
2. Once logged into your account; Click on the vehicle name on the left navigation bar.
-Displayed on the right side you will find this remote connect icon
– Once the window opens, you can either connect to the micro sd folder remotely or search for files by date/time.
– Select “Search remote file”.
– Select All, select the the date and time you want example 10/12/2016 at 9am and 10/12/2016 at 10am. This will display all videos minute by minute for that time frame you have selected. Find the video you want and hit send to server. A window should say request complete and select ok.
– If selecting the “Connect remote folder” video will be categorized by, RTC+year/month/day _ seconds/minutes/hours.
Search in the Normal folder.
3. Go back to dashboard, with the vehicle selected; click on “event video” icon.
Your video will be in this location, make sure the upload is completed before attempting to download for viewing.
Upload time may vary on your location signal.
To playback video from the manually pulled micro sd card, go to the link below: